We have many years experience enforcing Orders for the possession of land and buildings throughout England and Wales.
We do this through a Writ of Possession, which gives us the power to enter property or land and take the required steps to gain vacant possession for our clients.
If you obtain an Order for Possession in the High Court, you can simply send it to us. If applying in the County Court, you will need, as part of your application, to ask the District Judge to allow enforcement by a HCEO. You will also need to satisfy the District Judge that notice has been given to all occupiers of the property.
Please contact us on 0161 925 1800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this procedure and costs involved in more detail.
Our approach is to understand the circumstances surrounding your instruction, as we believe this allows us to offer sound advice and deliver an effective result.
- Our High Court Enforcement Officers are highly respected throughout the industry and are best known for their knowledge and understanding of the law relating to enforcement.
- They use their skill and determination to achieve the given objective.
- We understand the importance of gaining possession quickly and act upon instructions immediately to ensure a successful resolution.
- We invest in understanding our client’s requirements to ensure we deliver an effective service.
- A key strength of ours is client communication and we work in close partnership with you and keep you fully appraised of the situation at every stage of the process.
For further information or to instruct us please contact Sarah Roscoe on 07590 229 460 or email email@example.com